Q-Lab is excited to announce that we are hosting a Weathering 101 Seminar in Baltimore, Maryland. Our technical experts will provide practical, easy-to-understand information explaining the fundamentals of weathering and lightstability.
Attendees will learn:
- Forces of Weathering: how sunlight, heat, and water can damage materials
- Outdoor weathering testing, natural and accelerated
- Laboratory weathering testing with xenon-arc and fluorescent UV tester technologies
- Selecting test standards and developing weathering test programs
- Correlation between lab and outdoor testing with case studies
Attendees will also have the opportunity to discuss their applications and ask questions. Lunch, refreshments, and course materials are provided.
We have set a strict limit to the number of available seats to allow for social distancing at all times during the event. A light breakfast, lunch, refreshments, and all seminar materials are provided.
To view the agenda & register for the event, click here.